SemIoT (Semantic Tecnologies for Internet of Things) - a project of applied research and experimental developments, aiming to solve the problem of achiving interoperability of systems, applications and devices in Internet of Things.
Interoperability is a property of a product or system, whose interfaces are completely understood, to work with other products or systems, present or future, without any restricted access or implementation.
- SemIoT project was introduced at Sailfish OS Summer School
- Erasmus Mundus Perccom "Semantic Technologies for Urban IT" and SemIoT project
- Results of 2015 year presented at exhibition "VUSPROMEXPO-2015"
- SemIoT project was presented on the FRUCT 17 Conference
- ISST Laboratory joined Finnish IoT Сonsortium
- Agreement on providing government funding has been signed